The New York Giants 2020 training camp rolls on, and we’re getting closer to the regular season.
The Giants held their first white-on-blue intra-squad scrimmage, giving us actual football news to discuss. We also got some news from around the NFL that could impact the Giants in the release of S Earl Thomas, as well as the Giants’ loss of special teams ace Cody Core to injury
So without any further ado, let’s get to the news and what these developments mean for the Giants.
In this podcast
- How does the loss of WR/ST Cody Core impact the Giants?
- What are the chances that Earl Thomas will wind up in the NFC East?
Notes from scrimmage
- Darnay Holmes makes waves with his interception
- Defensive line doesn’t generate much pressure
- Clues to the offensive line?
- Graham Gano goes 6-for-6
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.