Good morning, New York Giants fans!
NFLPA Preisdent JC Tretter wrote this impassioned post on the NFLPA website explaining the players’ position on returning to work and preseason games. He called it “dangerous and irresponsible” for the NFL to do anything that is not based on “data, science and the recommendations of its own medical experts to make decisions.”
The preseason, though it is implied there will be one, remains in limbo.
To be honest, this one feels like a murky list.
This from Geoff Schwartz:
“With Black Lives Matter a lot of players who aren’t black agree with the movement and are supportive of the movement. There’s just not a lot of Jewish players. I’m not surprised no one stood up for the Jewish people about these comments. That doesn’t really outrage me, though. I’m like ‘Alright, I didn’t expect anyone to stand up for Jewish people.’ ’’
In case you missed it
- Leonard Williams film study: How he played in 2019 and what to expect in 2020
- Giants 2020 roster profile: Quarterback Cooper Rush
- New York Giants roster rankings: Nos. 70-61
- Julian Love film study: How does he fit with Giants in 2020?
- Summer School 2020: The Air Raid Killer defense
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps: