The 2020 NFL season is marching closer by the day, which also means that the 2020 off-season is drawing to a close. The Chris and Joe Show has been slowly ramping up and getting ready for the return of New York Giants football, but we wanted to take the time to have some fun when we can.
We decided to play Goldilocks again with another round of Hot Takes and Cold Reactions today. We’ll discuss a number of takes regarding the Giants and the rest of the NFC East and say whether or not we think they’re hot takes, cold takes, or accurate.
In this podcast
- ESPN ranked the Giants 29th in their futures power rankings. In three years, the Giants will be higher than the 29th best team in the NFL
- The Giants will finish as a top 5 overall special teams squad
- This includes net punt, punt return, punt blocks, kick returns and so forth
- The Giants final roster will only have six rookies on it
- By the end of 2020, the Giants will have the best defensive line in the NFC East
- Chase Young will finish the season with over 15 sacks
- Dak Prescott will sign with another team next free agency period
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.