Good morning, New York Giants fans!
NFL stars take to social media to demand clarity on COVID-19 protocols
Players unhappy as opening of camps draws near.
Every NFL team's most likely Hall of Famer: Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger among 13 'locks' - CBSSports.com
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, RB
Current Hall of Fame "lock"? No
Barkley's success may hinge on the continued growth of his young quarterback
A former second-overall pick, Barkley appears to be the real deal as he enters his third season with the Giants. During his first two seasons, Barkley rushed for 2,310 yards and 17 touchdowns while amassing 1,159 receiving yards and six touchdown receptions. Barkley's sophomore totals, however, were not as impressive as his rookie numbers, as Barkley certainly felt the sting of not having a franchise quarterback under center. But if Daniel Jones can develop into a quality player, that should lead to good things for Barkley, who could be on his way to a Hall of Fame.
Son’s health gives Giants' Nate Solder different coronavirus view
Giants believe Nate Solder can put woeful season behind him
“I know Nate, I’ve known him for years,’’ Judge said. “I know what he’s capable of, and I know [offensive line coach] Marc Colombo is going to work his butt off with Nate, and I know Nate is going to work as hard as he can to be the best player he can. I’m excited to see him in the field.’’
PFT's 2020 preseason power rankings - ProFootballTalk
29. Giants: Second-year starting quarterback, first-year head coach, offensive coordinator who was just fired as a head coach, defense that lacks significant punch, offensive line that remains a work in progress. Maybe it all finds a way to work. Maybe it doesn’t. (And, yes, someone has to be No. 29.)
In case you missed it
- Quarterbacking in silence: How might that impact Giants’ Daniel Jones?
- ‘Valentine’s Views:’ Giants doing something smart, more thoughts as the NFL tries to open training camps
- Big Blue View mailbag: Coaching styles, writer backgrounds, more
- Ex-NFL OL coach optimistic about future of Giants’ offensive line
- Giants 2020 roster profile: Offensive tackle Andrew Thomas
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Other BBV platforms
BBV Radio (available on all of your favorite podcast platforms)