Ex-NFL center Brett Romberg regales the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast with stories about college teammates Jeremy Shockey and Antrel Rolle, and opinions on Ereck Flowers, Patrick Graham, and the New York Giants’ center dilemma.
- Romberg talks about wild times while living with Shockey after his rookie season with the Giants, and his impression of how and why things turned sour for Shockey in New York.
- Romberg expresses surprise that Rolle became the kind of vocal leader he was.
- The drafting of Ereck Flowers 10th overall by the Giants surprised him — and others — around the Miami football community.
- Romberg believes Patrick Graham will do well as Giants’ defensive coordinator.
- This would be a really difficult season for inexperienced conversion players like Nick Gates or Shane Lemieux to start at center, in Romberg’s opinion.
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.