The Chris and Joe Show’s preview of the 2020 New York Giants rolls on as we get closer to the start of the Giants’ training camp at the end of the month. Over the last several shows we’ve taken looks at the offensive position groups, and now it’s time to turn our attention to the defensive side of the ball.
We are starting with the likely strength of the Giants’ roster, the defensive line. The Giants have a deep, versatile, and athletic defensive line group up front, which should allow new defensive coordinator Patrick Graham a good deal of freedom in scheming his fronts. The Giants also have a versatile, if unproven, collection of EDGE players who could surprise.
In this podcast
- Will Dexter Lawrence II take a step forward?
- Is Dalvin Tomlinson still the Giants’ best lineman?
- Can Leonard Williams justify the franchise tag and earn an extension?
- What will B.J. Hill’s role be in 2020?
- How much will Oshane Ximines see the field
- What should we expect from Kyler Fackrell?
- Will Markus Golden be a Giant?
- What should we expect from the backups?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.