Good morning, New York Giants fans!
Post-game jersey exchanges won’t happen under these guidelines.
Thomas spoke to Madelyn Burke via videoconference. Here is what he said about playing left or right tackle:
“For me, it’s kind of like a switch in my head that kind of goes off, because the plays and everything are the same, the technique is the same, but everything is flipped to the other side,” Thomas said. “You might be using your right leg for something that would maybe be different on the left side. It’s just getting used to that. But once I get a few repetitions at it, it’s just natural.”
In case you missed it
- Giants 2020 roster profile: Wide receiver Sterling Shepard
- Saquon Barkley ranked NFL’s best RB by league executives
- Giants 2020 roster profile: Running back Sandro Platzgummer
- Leonard Williams film study: How he played in 2019 and what to expect in 2020
- Giants 2020 roster profile: Quarterback Cooper Rush
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Other BBV platforms
BBV Radio (available on all of your favorite podcast platforms)