Good morning, New York Giants fans!
“This is about humanity”
Carl Banks was on the Benigno & Roberts Show on WFAN talking about the racial tensions overflowing in the country right now. What he has to say is well worth listening to.
Daniel Jones has been working with Duke coach David Cutcliffe and quarterback coach David Morris on his fumbling issue.
“One of Daniel’s greatest attributes is his competitiveness – the ability to fight, hang in there, go that extra yard and do whatever it takes. I think that’s a great gift and strength of his,” Morris said. “Same token, knowing when to stop competing is something that we talk about. Knowing when to move on — throw it away, tuck it. An incompletion is better than a sack. An incompletion is better than a turnover.”
In case you missed it
- Giants’ 2020 schedule, Weeks 7 and 10: Battling the defending NFC East champion Philadelphia Eagles
- Summer School 2020: A glossary of analytics terms
- BBV goes to the movies: Which actors would play these New York Giants?
- Summer School 2020: Glossary of defensive football terms
- Giants 2020 roster breakdown: Special teamer Nate Ebner
Have questions about the Giants? E-mail them to email@example.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps: