Good morning, New York Giants fans!
Baker’s attorney, Patrick G. Patel, said this to Ralph Vacchiano:
“I think we’ve got the case won, to be honest with you. I think it’s only a matter of time,” Patel said. “But it’s the kid’s life. This kid will get suspended and lose his job, and then the case gets dismissed and what have we done? So everybody’s taking a wait and see approach.”
Barkley gave $10,000.
Daniel Jones is No. 10:
Jones' numbers were comparable to those of Matt Ryan, which should signal to Giants fans that, hey, they might have another guy like Eli! Manning secured two Super Bowl rings, of course, while so far we're talking here about Jones' 8:6 TD-INT ratio under pressure and nearly 1,000 passing yards. Many rookies have fared much worse when the blindingly fast NFL pass rush threatens to swallow them whole on a per-down basis. Kudos to the kid from Duke.
In case you missed it
- Giants’ 2020 schedule, Weeks 7 and 10: Battling the defending NFC East champion Philadelphia Eagles
- Summer School 2020: A glossary of analytics terms
- BBV goes to the movies: Which actors would play these New York Giants?
- Summer School 2020: Glossary of defensive football terms
- Giants 2020 roster breakdown: Special teamer Nate Ebner
Have questions about the Giants? E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps: