Good morning, New York Giants fans!
Jones has apparently gained 8-10 pounds of muscle.
We’ve heard this before and it hasn’t happened yet, but now Patrick Patel is claiming to have “at least two witnesses that will testify as to Baker’s innocence,’’
In case you missed it
- Summer School 2020, Cover 6: What this coverage is, and how offenses attack it
- Julian Love figures to have big role in Giants’ secondary — doing something
- Is Shane Lemieux a viable 2020 center candidate for the Giants?
- Giants should just say no to Josh Gordon
- Valentine’s Views: 2020 season all about Daniel Jones, Joe Judge
- Will Hernandez film study: What went wrong, and right, for talented young guard in 2019?
Have questions about the Giants? E-mail them to email@example.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps: