The Chris and Joe Show is taking the time to preview the New York Giants various position groups as we get ready for the 2020 NFL season.
Last time we took a look at the quarterback position, and we’re staying in the offensive backfield for our look at the running back and fullback positions. The Giants know that they’ll be fielding one of the very best running backs in the NFL with Saquon Barkley, but what about the rest of their depth chart?
In This Podcast
- Saquon Barkley in the new offense
- What does Dion Lewis bring to the Giants?
- Will Wayne Gallman Jr. be able to keep his spot as Barkley’s primary backup?
- What are Jon Hilliman’s chances for making the roster?
- Will Javon Leake be able to make his mark on special teams?
- How will the battle between fullbacks Elijhaa Penny and George Aston play out?
- Who stays and who goes?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.