It felt like it took an eternity or two for the 2020 NFL Draft to get here, but now it’s a week behind us in what feels like the blink of an eye.
The New York Giants added 25 new players over the course of draft weekend, and we also got news regarding Evan Engram and Jabrill Peppers. Things have been busy despite the fact that we’re in the “off-season”. And once again the Chris and Joe Show is here to answer your questions of the week about the Giants.
In This Podcast
- The Giants pick up the fifth year options of both Engram and Peppers
- Which roster spots are in the most danger based on the draft and UDFA signings?
- What is the biggest “miss” of the Giants’ off-season?
- How can the Giants improve their pass rush after not adding a significant pass rusher?
- What does the future hold for Oshane Ximines?
- How many of the 7th rounders could actually make the roster?
- Which player drafted after the fourth round could have the best career?