Happy Friday New York Giants fans!
We’re another week closer to the 2020 NFL Draft, and it’s once again time for the Chris and Joe Show to reach into the mailbag to answer your questions. Unsurprisingly, most of the questions we received were about the upcoming draft.
And quickly before we get to the show, remember that we are always looking for your questions, so send them in and we will try to get to them!
This Week’s Questions
- Is there any chance the draft still gets postponed?
- Which centers should the Giants look at as an instant upgrade to their offensive line?
- Could the Giants look at Martavis Bryant or Josh Gordon after the changes to the CBA?
- Which offensive tackle sleepers could be in play if the Giants don’t select a tackle in the first round?
- Can Darius Slayton become the Giants WR1?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.