Happy Friday New York Giants fans!
One week from now we’ll be welcoming — at least — one new Giant. But for now we only have questions about the 2020 NFL Draft, which is just 6 days away.
It’s once again time for the Chris and Joe Show to open up the mail bag and answer your questions of the week. And of course all the questions were focused on the upcoming draft.
In This Podcast
- Which wide receiver prospects could interest the Giants after the first round?
- Which later round offensive linemen could develop into starters?
- What is the “must draft” position in this year’s draft?
- Which player is most likely to get over-drafted?
- Who are some sleepers who could be breakout players in a year or two?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.