The final run up to the NFL Draft is always an agonizing period. Nothing much is happening but there are smokescreens and rumors, mock drafts and scouting reports, and the landscape seems to be changing by the minute.
And that’s in a normal year.
Today on the Chris and Joe Show we wanted to try to lay out some possible scenarios for the first five picks in the draft. The three picks leading up to the New York Giants pick at fourth overall, and the intentions of the Miami Dolphins at fifth overall, could determine the entire course of the Giants’ draft.
In This Podcast
- Why Burrow to the Bengals is the only choice that makes sense
- Could Washington throw a curveball?
- Detroit’s options at third overall.
- Simmons? Offensive tackle? Trade? Or will the Giants get a Draftmas miracle?
- The Dolphins, and Los Angeles Chargers, could be the “X” factors in this draft
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.