What will the New York Giants do in free agency? In the NFL Draft? We’re in that period of the NFL offseason where all we can do is speculate, argue and try to read the tea leaves. On this edition of the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast I debate 5 offseason questions with Patricia Traina of Locked on Giants and GiantsCountry.
Here are the questions we discussed:
- The Giants will or will not land a big-name, big-time pass rusher this offseason?
- Leonard Williams will or will not be a Giant in 2020?
- GM Dave Gettleman will or will not trade down from No. 4?
- Does Patty agree or disagree with my offensive plan to sign Jack Conklin and find a left tackle of the future on Day 2?
- Which player each of us talked to at the Combine is the single player we really hope lands with the Giants?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.