Another week is in the books, and what a week it has been. The New York Giants somehow managed to be both very active and very quiet at the same time this week, but there was chaos pretty much everywhere else.
The NFL opened its “legal tampering” period at noon on Monday and free agency has been a wild ride ever since. We saw Tom Brady leave New England, Todd Gurley get cut, David Johnson traded for DeAndre Hopkins, and Darius Slay traded as well. All of that and (as of this writing) Jadeveon Clowney still hasn’t found a new home.
The Chris and Joe Show is here to recap the moves the Giants made as the dust settled after the official start to free agency, and of course, answer your questions in our weekly mailbag.
In This Podcast
- Giants sign ST/WR Cody Core
- Giants sign ST/S Nate Ebner
- Giants sign OT Cameron Fleming
- Giants sign QB Colt McCoy
- What is our take on the Giants’ direction in free agency?
- How much of their direction was due to Joe Judge?
- Could the Giants threaten to rescind the franchise tag from Leonard Williams to increase their levers — or create additional cap flexibility?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.