For the second straight week the Giants offense was unable to crack 10 points while the opposing offense was able to score almost at will. But was this a “bad” loss, or were things better than they seemed for the Giants? The Chris and Joe Show is here with our observations after going back to take a second look at the tape.
In this podcast
- The Giants played well, but couldn’t execute in the red zone
- The Giants need to remain aggressive
- Colt McCoy played better than he’s getting credit for
- How the Giants missed James Bradberry
- How Julian Love and Xavier McKinney should be used going forward
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, Nick Falato’s fantasy football previews and League-wide recaps, or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.