The New York Giants ended their four-game winning streak with a lopsided 26-7 loss to the Arizona Cardinals. Watching the game wasn’t pretty in the moment, but here at The Chris and Joe Show we want to know why we’re seeing what we’re seeing. That’s why we go back to watch the tape every week and break down why the Giants’ games go as they do.
So what does a second look at the tape reveal about this game?
In this podcast
- Daniel Jones was clearly less than 100 percent
- The Giants’ offense could not threaten the Cardinals’ defense
- Markus Golden’s strip sack set the tone for the game
- The defense played well, but Kingsbury had the answers
- The Giants don’t have the speed to deal with Kyler Murray
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, Nick Falato’s fantasy football previews and League-wide recaps, or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.