Good morning New York Giants fans! I hope you’re all well rested following the Giants’ week 11 bye and ready to get back to the season for week 12.
The Giants will be taking on the Cincinnati Bengals, a team that just suffered the gutpunch of losing their starting quarterback to a brutal knee injury. The Bengals were, pretty easily, the worst team in the NFL in 2019 and the loss of Burrow in the middle of a great rookie season is definitely significant. What can the Giants look forward to in the third of four games against the AFC East?
In this podcast
- What impact will the loss of Joe Burrow have?
- Who should we know on the Bengals’ offense?
- What are the Bengals offensive strengths and weaknesses?
- Which players stand out on Cincinnati’s defense?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses on defense?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, Nick Falato’s fantasy football previews and League-wide recaps, or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.