Good morning, New York Giants fans!
(These are courtesy of the Giants’ PR Department)
- With a 3-2 record in NFC East games, the Giants are over .500 in their division for the first time since they finished 4-2 in 2016. They will play their final division game at home against Dallas on Jan. 3.
- The Giants have owned a double-digit lead in each of the last six games, their longest such streak in a single season since 1989, when they had a lead of 10 or more points in nine consecutive games.
- Philadelphia rushed for 156 yards, the highest total by a Giants opponent this season.
- Jones’ 34-yarder was the longest touchdown run by a Giants quarterback since Nov. 10, 1991, when Jeff Hostetler scored on a 47-yard run in a 21-14 victory at Phoenix.
- Wayne Gallman has scored a touchdown in four consecutive games, the longest streak by a Giants player since Saquon Barkley reached the end zone in five consecutive games in 2018. Each of Gallman’s touchdowns was on the ground. He is the first Giants player to rush for a touchdown in four consecutive games since Andre Brown had a streak of six straight games in 2012-13.
In case you missed it
- Giants-Eagles ‘Kudos & Wet Willies:’ Celebration edition
- Post-game quotebook: What the Giants were saying after 27-17 win vs. Eagles
- Giants 27, Eagles 17: ‘Things I think’ after Giants’ biggest victory in several years
- Graham Gano signing: Giants extend kicker through 2023
- Giants’ coach Joe Judge goes ‘Dad-mode’ during press conference
- Four things we learned from the Giants 27-17 win over Philly
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
BBV social platforms
BBV Radio (available on all of your favorite podcast platforms)