Thanks to Thursday Night Football, the Giants have all of four days to turn around for the third of three divisional match-ups. The Giants are coming off of their first win of the season, narrowly beating out the Washington Football Team in week 6.
Are the Eagles really as bad as their 1-4-1 record says they are? What are the Giants looking forward to in the first game of the week?
In this podcast
- Offensive players to know
- What are the Eagles’ offensive weaknesses?
- What are the strengths of the Eagles’ offense?
- Defensive players to know
- What are the Eagles’ strengths on defense?
- What are their weaknesses?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, Nick Falato’s fantasy football previews and League-wide recaps, or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.