The 2019 regular season is over and the 2020 off-season has yet to get started. It’s time to take a breath and reflect on the state of the New York Giants and where their roster stands as they prepare for the coming off-season. The Giants are also starting their third coaching search since 2016, so it only makes sense for looking at the group of coaching candidates the Giants are considering.
And all that is exactly what the Chris and Joe Show has in store for our first show of 2020.
In This Podcast
- A look at the Giants’ coaching candidates
- What should the Giants be looking for in their next coach?
- The strengths of the current roster
- The weaknesses of the current roster
- The Giants’ most under-rated position group
- The Giants’ most over-rated position group
We want to make a mailbag a regular feature on our shows. So if you have any questions, either tweet us or send them to BigBlueView@gmail.com and specify that they’re for The Chris and Joe Show.
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.