Good morning, New York Giants fans!
I’m going to start today with this, which should make you smile, laugh and be grateful for the 16 years Eli Manning was a Giants player.
“Well, I love the game,” Coughlin said on The Zach Gelb Show. “I love the people involved in the game, and to continue to be involved in some capacity would be a very good thing for me. I need to be active, I need to be busy, I want to be busy. The routine is very good for me. It’s been that way for a lot of years, and we’ll just see what prevails.”
“The first thing we want to be able to do is run the ball,’’ Judge said. “He’s done it successfully in Dallas throughout the course of his career. Jason brings with him a lot of experience in a lot different systems. One thing he’s been able to do is draw from his experiences as both a player and coach in different systems and really create a player-friendly system that creates multiples within game plans. That’s what I want to build as a base for this team.’’
More stuff you should be reading, hearing
Our StoryStreams and podcasts,
- Giants assistant coach tracker: News, rumors, hirings
- Big Blue View Radio: All of our podcasts in one place
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospects: Profiling the players you need to know about
- How to scout, position-by-position: What traits NFL scouts look for
In case you missed it
Some of the best of BBV over the past few d
- Reports: New York Giants to hire Marc Colombo as offensive line coach
- Senior Bowl Day 2 practice report: Prospects who could interest the Giants
- Eli Manning retirement reaction: Tom Coughlin, players, others, thank No. 10
- Giants position review: EDGE needs an upgrade
Have questions about the Giants? E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps: