The off-season rolls on for New York Giants who are beginning to fill out their new coaching staff. College football is well and truly over and the pre-draft All Star games are starting. As the Giants fill out their staff we can start to get a sense of where their roster stands with respect to what they want to do in 2020 and beyond.
When looking at the various needs of the Giants and how they should rebuild their roster over the coming offseason, the wide receiver position is often viewed as a “luxury”.
But is the receiver really a luxury? How are the Giants set at wide receiver and do they need to find another one before the start of the 2020 season?
In This Podcast
- Patrick Graham hiring
- What does retaining Tyke Tolbert mean for the Giants’ receivers?
- What we liked from the receivers in 2019
- What didn’t we like from the receivers in 2019
- An off-season plan for the receiver depth chart
- Wide receiver free agent class
- Draft options at wide receiver
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.