Immediately following the New York Giants 35-17 loss to the Dallas Cowboys, the Chris and Joe Show offered our initial thoughts and impressions regarding the game. At the close of that show we said we would be back with a more in-depth look at the game a bit later in the week. And after getting the time to really delve into the tape and everything to come out of the game, we are indeed back with a much more in-depth and detailed breakdown of the game before we turn the page to the Buffalo Bills.
In This Podcast
- Saquon Barkley’s big night, and was it enough?
- How the Giants used Evan Engram.
- How did the short passing game work?
- Did the offensive line play well enough?
- Where the Giants’ offense fell short.
- The Giants’ stout rush defense.
- Janoris Jenkins anonymous night.
- The Giants get gashed in the middle of the field yet again.
- Antonio Hamilton, and where were Corey Ballentine and Julian Love?
- Where was the pass rush?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.