EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — The New York Giants hit the field Sunday at 2:45 p.m. ET for their fourth practice of training camp. This one is expected to be the team’s second straight fully-padded workout, and Big Blue View is again on hand to provide you with details.
This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets, notes, news, practice updates and more. We will also have a post-practice report, and perhaps other features and a podcast.
So, keep it here to stay up to date with what’s going on.
Corey Ballentine speaks for the first time
Corey Ballentine on getting back to thinking about football after the shooting that ended in the death of his friend, Dwane Simmons. pic.twitter.com/Laqi0phhsH— Big Blue View (@bigblueview) July 28, 2019
- Giants practice report, 7/27: Run game sputters in first padded practice
- Giants sign receivers Amba Etta-Tawo and T.J. Jones to reinforce an ailing receiving corps [Updated]
- Golden Tate suspension: Giants’ WR appealing four-game PED ban [Updated]
- Sterling Shepard: Thumb injury “best-case,” aims for Week 1
- Giants’ Lorenzo Carter is backing up the hype, so far
- BBV mailbag: Trading Daniel Jones? The importance of culture? More
You can also follow the Twitter stream at the bottom of the post for up-to-the-minute tweets from Big Blue View and other Giants writers.
Training Camp Schedule
Sunday, July 28 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Tuesday, July 30 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Wednesday, July 31 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Thursday, August 1 — 2:45 p.m. (Closed)
Friday, August 2 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Saturday, August 3 — 2:45 p.m. (Closed)
Monday, August 5 — 10:45 a.m. (Closed)
Tuesday, August 6 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)
Sunday, August 11 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)
Monday, August 12 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)
Tuesday, August 13 — 10:45 .m. (Public)