Good morning, New York Giants fans!
Your long, torturous, much-debated offseason is over. The Giants hold their first practice of 2019 training camp Thursday at 2:45 p.m. ET.
Thursday, July 25 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Friday, July 26 — 2:45 p.m. (Closed)
Saturday, July 27 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Sunday, July 28 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Tuesday, July 30 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Wednesday, July 31 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Thursday, August 1 — 2:45 p.m. (Closed)
Friday, August 2 — 2:45 p.m. (Public)
Saturday, August 3 — 2:45 p.m. (Closed)
Monday, August 5 — 10:45 a.m. (Closed)
Tuesday, August 6 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)
Sunday, August 11 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)
Monday, August 12 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)
Tuesday, August 13 — 10:45 .m. (Public)
In case you missed it
Here are some of Wednesday’s stories from Big Blue View:
- Giants’ injury updates: Nate Solder, Mike Remmers ready for training camp
- Eli Manning: 16th season “feels the same” as any other year
- Pat Shurmur: Giants “haven’t seen anything” Daniel Jones can’t do
- Giants’ Pat Shurmur: Odell Beckham trade handled in “professional way”
- Giants’ roster moves: Eric Dungey out, TE Isaiah Searight in
- New York Giants pre-training camp 53-man roster projection
Have questions about the Giants? E-mail them to email@example.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps: