Rookies for the New York Giants reported to training camp on Monday and veterans will follow shortly after. Football is here.
To continue our training camp preview on the Big Blue View podcast, we’ll take a look at one big question for each positional group on defense. We did this exercise with the offense last week and you can find that here if you missed it.
On this episode, the questions include:
- iDL: What will the rotation look like
- EDGE: Where will the pass rush come from?
- LB: Will a coverage linebacker emerge?
- CB: How will a secondary with so many young players adjust?
- S: How will Jabrill Peppers be used to set up the rest of the secondary?
You can find this podcast wherever you get your podcasts, in your browser here, or with the embedded player below:
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.