The New York Giants 2019 training camp is almost upon us.
Rookies report on Monday, and they’ll be joined by the veteran players two days later. In anticipation of the return of actual, real live football, Dan and I have are taking a look at the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. We decided to ask one big question about each position group and where they stand heading in to camp.
On This Podcast, We Discuss:
- Quarterback: How long will Eli Manning be able to hold off Daniel Jones?
- Offensive Line: Have the Giants improved their line from 2018?
- Wide Receiver: Can anyone get downfield, and how will the depth chart shake out?
- Tight End/H-Back/Fullback: How will Evan Engram be used?
- Running Back: How much usage is too much for Saquon Barkley?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.