The New York Giants have made their first-round selections, though they made 50 percent more picks than we were expecting Thursday morning.
And with those selections, the time for speculation has past and it is now time to begin processing the events of the first night of the 2019 NFL Draft. And that is exactly what Dan Pizzuta and I did on the latest edition of the Big Blue Big Board Podcast, recorded immediately after the end of the first round.
In This Podcast
- Reaction to making Daniel Jones the Giants quarterback of the future.
- Why betting on Jones is a risky proposition.
- Examining the process which lead to the Giants’ pick.
- Did the Giants address their defensive need with the selection of Dexter Lawrence?
- Looking at what the Giants are getting in CB Deandre Baker
- Breaking down the Giants’ trade back into the first round.
Dan and Chris will be back Friday evening (or Saturday morning) with a reaction to, and analysis of, the second night of the draft.
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.