The expectations surround the game were thrown out the window with the surprise announcement that former franchise quarterback Eli Manning would be the likely starter with Daniel Jones suffering a high ankle sprain against the Green Bay Packers.
The change at quarterback has to have an effect for the Giants, so what can we expect after Wednesday’s surprising news?
In This Podcast
- Eli Manning is (likely) back as the Giants’ starting quarterback
- What kind of impact can we expect that to have on the Giants’ offense?
- How concerned should the Giants be with the Eagles’ pass rush?
- How can the Giants attack the Eagle’s vulnerable secondary?
- The Giants’ secondary against the Carson Wentz and the Eagles’ receivers
- What should the Giants’ plan be on defense?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.