The game started out as a defensive struggle as both teams failed to get traction on offense. The script flipped in the second half as they matched each other with explosive plays in the third quarter and the Giants fell apart in the fourth quarter.
For one last time in 2019 the Chris and Joe Show is here to break down the game and offer our quick reactions to the Giants’ final loss.
In This Podcast
- The Giants finished 2019 4-12
- Despite their injuries, the Eagles looked like the better team
- Kaden Smith steps up once again
- The Giants need to make better use of Saquon Barkley
- Play calling is a problem once again
- Boston Scott got the Giants again
- A look ahead at Black Monday and the future of the Giants coaching staff and front office
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.