Didn’t we just do this?
It hasn’t even been three weeks since the last installment in the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles division rivalry. That game the Giants jumped out to a surprising lead built on an explosive second quarter by the Giants’ offense.
That lead would slip away in the second half and the Eagles would come from behind to win a game they needed to in order to keep their play-off hopes alive another week. Since then the Eagles have kept on winning, including a low-scoring affair against the Dallas Cowboys last week. Now it has all come down to the last game of the season. The Giants are playing for their pride at the end of a disappointing season that saw them tie a franchise-record losing streak. The Eagles, meanwhile, are playing for the NFC East championship and their only path into the post-season.
For one last time in 2019, the Chris and Joe Show is here to preview the coming match-up.
In This Podcast
- The game has been flexed to 4:15
- What kind of 8-7 team are the Eagles?
- Does this game matter to the Giants?
- How did the Giants have offensive success over the last two weeks?
- What should they have learned from their loss three weeks ago?
- How can they hold Philly’s offense in check after failing to stop Washington?
- What does the Eagle’s injury-depleted offense look like now?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.