This was a big game for the Giants’ offense as they took advantage of a terrible Washington defense for a 41-point, 552-yard offensive explosion. Saquon Barkley
Unfortunately, this was a nerve-wracking game, largely because the Giants played very little defense and allowed the Redskins to essentially double their usual offensive production. So then, what happened in Washington, and why?
Note: Because of the holiday week, we are dispensing with our usual quick take and deep-dive format. Instead we are just going to do one podcast reviewing the game before moving on to preview the season finale against the Philadelphia Eagles. As such, this podcast is a bit longer than our usual post-game offering, but there was also a lot to talk about.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy Hump Day to everyone!
In This Podcast
- Saquon Barkley and Daniel Jones’ big games
- Kaden Smith comes through again
- How did the Giants have as much success as they did?
- Washington let Barkley show of just what kind of mutant he is
- The run defense came through against a team that wants to run the ball
- Regression in the Giants’ young secondary
- Questions about the Giants’ coaching decisions
- Bad pass defense, atrocious defense when it mattered
- Calling out a special teams gaffe
- The draft implications of the Giants’ win
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network