The Giants were widely expected to lose the game and the 37-18 result wasn’t much of a surprise in that light. But what was surprising was how close the game was through the first three quarters. So, what happened? How did the Giants surprise the Cowboys to start the game, and how did they let it slip away at the end?
In This Podcast
- Looking at the Giants’ play design
- Pass protection woe crop up again
- Run blocking was a problem
- The Giants were able to force turnovers.
- Poor tackling was a problem.
- Communication breakdowns in the secondary.
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.