The New York Giants came close, closer than anyone thought they would, to beating the Chicago Bears. But they couldn’t quite complete the upset victory, falling 19-14 to the Bears despite late-game heroics.
The Chris and Joe Show gave our quick takes immediately following the game. But, as always, we went back to the tape and are now back with a more in-depth look at what went right and what went wrong in the Giants’ latest loss.
In This Podcast
- Creative offensive play-calling, particularly in the first half
- Pass protection was solid for most of the game
- Rushing offense continued to be stagnant
- A solid game from DeAndre Baker, Sam Beal, and Julian Love
- The defense got to Trubisky at times
- A bad day for Corey Ballentine
- Defense lacked discipline
- Taking a close look at the Giants’ special teams struggles
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.