This is a game the Giants were widely expected to lose, coming in as 6-point road underdogs. However, some late heroics and gaffs by the Bears nearly let the Giants come away with the upset, come-from-behind, win.
As usual, we will be back a bit later in the week with a more detailed, in-depth analysis when we get a chance to review the tape. But for now, here’s the Chris and Joe Show’s quick takeaways.
In this podcast
- Daniel Jones’ touchdown to Golden Tate is the highlight of the game.
- The Giants finally call Julian Love’s number on defense.
- The Giants’ run defense shows up.
- Did the Giants’ play-calling regress over the course of the game?
- Ball security continues to be an issue.
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.