As it stands now, the Giants are a 7-point underdog on the road, coming off of a disappointing loss to the New York Jets before their week 11 bye. The Bears’ offense is struggling this year, unable to get traction despite talented weapons on their roster. Their defense, meanwhile, has taken a step back from its 2018 heights, but it is still one of the best defenses in the league.
Can the Giants pull off the upset and begin the second part of their season on a high note? Or will they once again give a struggling team a “get healthy” week?
In This Podcast
- Can the Giants keep Khalil Mack from wrecking the game?
- What kind of problems do the Bears’ defensive backs hold?
- What are the areas of the Bears’ defense the Giants could exploit?
- What is holding the Bears’ offense back?
- Will Mitchell Trubisky or Chase Daniel be the Bears’ starting QB?
- What do the Giants’ face in Tarik Cohen, David Montgomery, and Taylor Gabriel?
- What should the Giants’ defensive game-plan be?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.