The New York Giants officially head into their bye week with a dismal 2-8 record. It was hoped that the Giants would be able to head into their bye week on a high note with victory in a winnable game against the woebegone New York Jets, but couldn’t finish the game.
The Giants once again proved to be the cure for what ails a flailing offense and gave up 27 offensive points to a Jets’ offense which was averaging 12.0 points per game.
As we do every week, the Chris And Joe Show is here to offer our quick takeaways and gut reactions to the game before diving back into the tape for deeper review later.
In This Podcast
- The Daniel Jones to Darius Slayton connection is real.
- The Giants still give up way too many sacks.
- Fumbles and turnovers continue to plague Jones and the Giants’ offense.
- The Giants’ defense couldn’t finish the play against the Jets.
- Puzzling coaching decisions.
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.