The New York Giants will face the Detroit Lions this week as they attempt to put the breaks on their three-game skid and once again get headed in the right direction.
While the Lions and Arizona Cardinals are obviously different teams, the resemblances to last week are a bit uncanny. The Giants face a struggling team in last place in their division with a 2-3-1 record, with a potent offense weighed down by a struggling defense.
The difference is that where Arizona had a dynamic rookie quarterback, the Lions boast a veteran quarterback in Matt Stafford who is playing some of the best football of his career. Can the Giants stop Stafford long enough for their own offense to keep pace?
On This Podcast
- The addition of Deone Buccanon
- What impact does Da’Shawn Hand have?
- Can the Giants take advantage of the Lions’ poor pass rush?
- Does the trade of Quandre Diggs have their secondary in disarray?
- What should the Giants’ offensive gameplan look like?
- What does the Lions’ running game look like without Kerryon Johnson?
- Is the Giants’ secondary in trouble with the Lions’ receivers?
- Matthew Stafford is playing great against good defenses.
- How should the Giants try to slow the Lions down?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.