Good morning, New York Giants fans!
A few post-game notes
Courtesy of the Giants’ PR Department:
- The Giants totaled 265 yards, their third consecutive game with less than 300. Before the current streak, they had no less than 370 yards in six straight games, dating back to last season.
- The Giants finished with 156 net passing yards, the third consecutive game they fell short of 165 yards through the air.
- Daniel Jones was sacked eight times – four by Chandler Jones – the most sacks allowed by the Giants since Oct. 12, 2014, when Eli Manning (six) and Ryan Nassib (two) were sacked eight times in Philadelphia. This was the first game in which a single Giants quarterback absorbed eight sacks since Manning was dropped eight times at Dallas on Dec. 14, 2008.
- Arizona totaled 245 yards, the second-lowest total by a Giants opponent this season; Washington gained 176 yards on Sept. 29.
- This was the first game in which the first two quarterbacks chosen in their draft squared off since Sept. 13, 2015, when Jameis Winston (No. 1) played against Tennessee’s Marcus Mariota (No. 2).
In case you missed it
- Cardinals 27, Giants 21: Four ‘things I think’ after Giants’ third straight loss
- Post-game quotebook: What the Giants were saying after 27-21 loss to Cardinals
- Barkley says he is back to his “old self” in first game back since injury
- Five things we learned from the Giants’ soggy loss to Arizona Cardinals
Have questions about the Giants? E-mail them to email@example.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps: