The New York Giants have the chance to get their season back on track and get back to a .500 record on the year this week. They are only favored by three points over the Arizona Cardinals at home, but this is a good opportunity for the Giants.
The Cardinals boast a unique and dangerous offense, but that is weighed down by one of the worst defenses in the NFL. The Giants, meanwhile, are coming off of a strong defensive showing against the New England Patriots, but two weeks of disappointing offensive play against great defenses.
This should be an interesting and potentially high-scoring game, and the Chris and Joe Show is here to break it down.
In This Podcast
- Saquon Barkley and Evan Engram are back
- Cardinals get Patrick Peterson back as well
- What impact do the Cardinals young defenders have?
- What should the Giants’ offensive game plan be?
- Just how difficult is Kyler Murray to deal with?
- A look at Arizona’s take on the Air Raid offense.
- How can the Giants counter Arizona’s offense and skill position players?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.