The New York Giants nearly came away from their Thursday Night match-up with the New England Patriots with a shocking upset victory. It didn’t go their way and the final score belied how close the game was for most of the night.
There were, of course, ups, downs, positives, and negatives to the game. And after getting the chance to the Chris and Joe Show is here to break down what worked and what went wrong in the Giants’ loss to the Patriots.
In This Podcast
News - Giants sign Javorius Allen and Bennie Fowler, waive Nate Stupar
- How the offense was able to generate chunk plays.
- Didn’t capitalize on opportunities.
- Defenses are making the Giants one-dimensional.
- Daniel Jones’ interceptions.
- The Giants were able to force mistakes by the Patriots.
- The defense capitalized on injuries and miscues.
- The defense needs the offense’s help.
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.