Good morning, New York Giants fans! with their entire rookie class having signed [Saquon Barkley signing | R.J. McIntosh signing] Giants rookies, quarterbacks and select veterans hit the field at Quest Diagnostics Training Center for their first practice. It’s training camp, but not really training camp.
The full roster reports on Wednesday, July 25 with the first practice on Thursday, July 26.
Training camp previews
We have been getting you ready for camp with a series of position profiles which can all be found in our Training Camp StoryStream. The list:
- Position preview: Why are the Giants collecting tight ends?
- Position Preview: Cornerback might be the Giants’ biggest question
- Position Preview: Safeties to play variety of roles in Giants defense
- Position Preview: Giants wide receiver spot is all about Odell Beckham
- Position Preview: “Very clear” Giants want to improve horrid special teams
- Position preview: Giants’ offensive line is different, but will it be better?
- Position Preview: Will the Giants’ linebackers take a step forward in 2018?
- Position Preview: Will the Giants be able to generate pressure off the edges?
- Position preview: The Giants’ new-look defensive line
Football playcalling: The biggest key, explained by 2 head coaches - SBNation.com
Which plays you can design matters so much less than whether you can teach them.
Giants co-owner Steve Tisch told The Hollywood Reporter earlier this week that his players won’t be penalized if they kneel during the national anthem and he criticized President Donald Trump for his involvement in the controversy.
Tisch, speaking on Tuesday night at the premier of “The Equalizer 2,” said the team will “support our players.”
“They are not going to be punished,” Tisch, who is a producer for ‘The Equalizer 2,’ told The Hollywood Reporter. “There is not going to be any punitive action taking place against them.”
Giants facing challenge to get back to top of NFC East
A look at how the Giants’ rivals in the NFC East stack up.