Training camp, sort of, gets underway Sunday for the New York Giants. Rookies, quarterbacks and select veterans will report to the Quest Diagnostics Training Center. The full roster reports on July 25, with the first full, and public, practice on Thursday, July 26.
“Done this in the past,” head coach Pat Shurmur said at the end of mandatory mini-camp. “It is a great way for the rookies to get a lot more reps. It is a good way for the quarterbacks to get going. Those can be a very productive two days.”
Public training camp practices
- Thursday, July 26 — 2:45 p.m.
- Friday, July 27 — 2:45 p.m.
- Saturday, July 28 — 2:45 p.m.
- Sunday, July 29 — 2:45 p.m.
- Monday, July 30 — 2:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 1 — 2:45 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 2 — 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 3 — 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 7 — 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 9 — vs. Cleveland Browns, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 17 — @ Detroit Lions, 7 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 24 — @ New York Jets, 7:30 p.m.
- Tjursday, Aug. 30 — vs. New England Patriots, 7 p.m.
Draft pick profiles
- Roster preview: Will Saquon Barkley help turn the Giants offense around?
- Will Hernandez hopes to help Giants fight back from 3-13 season
- What can Lorenzo Carter do for Giants? C’mon, you already know
- B.J. Hill part of Giants’ plan to “build a wall” on defensive line
- Rookie QB Kyle Lauletta will wait, and work, to get his chance
- What does fifth-round pick R.J. McIntosh bring to the Giants?