We are deep into the slowest time of the year for NFL news. It is the time of year any news you actually hear is probably bad news. Still, we are here keeping you up to date and getting you ready for New York Giants training camp next month.
Here is a look back at some of our best content from the previous week.
- Dan Pizzuta began what will be a month-long look into the teams the Giants play in 2018 by assessing the Dallas Cowboys, a look that included having a chat with Dave Halprin of SB Nation’s Blogging The Boys.
- Chris Pflum gave his take on five Giants who could surprise in 2018. Do you agree with his choices?
- The Giants announced their 2018 public training camp practice schedule. There are only nine practices open to fans, so check the dates and make your plans. Those nine practices, by the way, are a long way from the 30 potential practices fans could see in Albany back when teams practiced twice a day during training camp.
- As part of our series of 90-man roster profiles, we look at how much former Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kareem Martin can be expected to help the Giants.
- BBV staff makes predictions about how Eli Manning will fare in 2018, and fans chime in with their votes.
- As part of Records Week for the SB Nation flagship, Chris looks at whether or not Odell Beckham Jr. can be expected to return to his record-setting ways. Here is a little bonus video of Odell taking BP Friday night at Yankee Stadium.
- Patricia Traina handles this week’s Summer School post, breaking down the PUP designation and a few other items that cause confusion at the start of a season.
- Eli Manning has the backing of the Giants’ decision-makers. Now, he needs to prove them right. We look at many of the factors that will go into determining whether or not he can.