If you’re reading this, it’s safe to assume you love the Giants and value the community we’ve built here at Big Blue View. This is your chance to be a bigger part of this community in a meaningful way.
Big Blue View is hiring a community manager. Keep reading to find out if this is the right opportunity for you.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who understands and values the importance of the Big Blue View community and wants to help it grow in an inclusive, positive way.
What skills and qualifications should you have?
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion for the New York Giants.
- Ideally already enjoys reading, commenting, and participating in the Big Blue View community.
- Understands our community guidelines and feels comfortable enforcing them.
- Wants Big Blue View to be a welcoming place for Giants fans.
- Has a good eye for the type of content our readers want and will identify and promote the best FanPosts on the front page.
- Is willing and able to participate in and host potential Big Blue View meetups in real life.
- Previous moderation experience is not required, but it wouldn’t hurt.
How do you apply?
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a short description of what the community at Big Blue View means to you to SB Nation’s talent manager for team brands, Jeanna Thomas, at email@example.com. You can also feel free to hit Jeanna up with any questions about the position, Big Blue View, or SB Nation in general.
This is a contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.