Josh Allen is scheduled to visit the New York Giants Tuesday night and Wednesday. That would make him the last of the Big Four quarterbacks in the 2018 NFL Draft class to have a sit-down with Big Blue brass in advance of next Thursday’s first round.
Will the Giants select one at No. 2 overall? Will they pass and take running back Saquon Barkley or defensive end Bradley Chubb? The rumors are flying, but we won’t know for sure until next week.
We have been covering the quarterbacks extensively here at Big Blue View. There really isn’t a whole lot more to say about any of them, though Chris isn’t done with his “Deep Dive” series. Instead, with the quarterback visits wrapping up, let’s summnarize our quarterback coverage to this point.
- Why not Josh Rosen? The reasons remain the same — personality, durability
- Jim Mora — Josh Rosen “needs to be challenged intellectually”
- 2018 QB spotlight: Josh Rosen and the power of play-action
- 2018 NFL Draft: UCLA teammate calls BS on Josh Rosen criticism
- Sam Darnold looks like Plan A for Giants, but what is Plan B?
- Would the Giants trade up for Sam Darnold?
- 2018 QB spotlight: The good and the bad of Sam Darnold
- Baker Mayfield: Two inches enough to ignore everything else?
- QBASE projections love Baker Mayfield, hate Josh Allen
- 2018 NFL Draft: Can Baker Mayfield break the mold?
- 2018 QB Spotlight: Baker Mayfield’s flaws are overblown
- Kyle Lauletta believed in his NFL dream when others doubted
- 2018 NFL Draft: Quarterback alternatives after the first round
- Lamar Jackson the wild-card in 2018 NFL Draft quarterback class
- Mason Rudolph: Career backup or potential franchise QB?
- 2018 NFL Draft prospect profile: Kyle Lauletta, QB, Richmond
- 2018 QB spotlight: Lamar Jackson’s upside is well worth the risk
- 2018 NFL Draft prospect profile: Riley Ferguson, QB, Memphis
- At 37, what can the Giants expect from Eli Manning?
- How does Davis Webb compare to QBs in 2018 NFL Draft class?