The first couple of days of free agency were not incredibly productive for the New York Giants. Wednesday, though, the Giants got down to business.
- They signed left tackle Nate Solder to a 4-year, $62 million deal, ending Ereck Flowers’ tenure as the team’s left tackle.
- They added DE/OLB Kareem Martin, bringing in a player who is familiar with James Bettcher’s defense and can add flexibility at two positions.
- They made a small move at cornerback, adding journeyman Teddy Williams.
- For good measure, they made the trade for linebacker Alec Ogletree official and introduced running back Jonathan Stewart to the New York media.
- Late in the evening, they signed offensive guard Patrick Omameh.
How did they do? Vote in our poll and let us know what you think of GM Dave Gettleman’s work on Wednesday. Also, check our Giants Free Agency Tracker for all of the latest news, rumors, and signings.
What grade would you give the Giants’ Wednesday signings?
This poll is closed